Cranberry White Chocolate GanacheWritten by Jamie on October 29, 2014
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 lb high quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 1 8oz bag freeze dried cranberries, pulverized into a powder
- 1 5oz bag dried cranberries, minced
D I R E C T I O N S
- Heat the cream to a boil in a heavy sauce pan. Mix in cranberry powder as it starts to warm.
- Turn off heat and add chocolate, stirring with a spatula until melted. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.